About this Zechus
The Tehilim is broken up into 5 'books'. Recite one of the 5 books of Tehilim each Niftar of this cause. Each book is around 30 chapters long.
Zechus’s top Members
No member found
Causes Used On
No Cause found
Members Who Favorited This Zechus
No Member found
- Take a Tehilim, have in mind that you are going to recite one of the 5 books of Tehilim in merit of the Niftarim of your selected cause and then recite it.
- If you are reciting multiple books of Tehilim at once, try to take break in between book of Tehilim and have in mind that you are reciting it in merit of a different victim of this cause. It is also fine to upfront have in mind that you will be reciting multiple books of Tehilim for multiple victims of this cause.
- It is great if you can recite the entire selected book of Tehlim in one shot without any breaks but you do not have to. It is fine to break it up over time into multiple sessions.
- Preferably you should recite different books of Tehilim if you are doing this Tikkun multiple times, instead of just reciting the same Book each time you are doing this Tikkun. However if you do choose to recite the same Book each time you do this Tikkun, it is fine and effective. Best idea is to recite the chapters of Tehilim in consecutive order and to count each Book as a Tikkun.
- According to the Kabblah you are not supposed to recite Tehillim from Shekiah until Chatzot so this Tikkun should not be done during these night hours.